ART. 1 – GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. Navigating in this area, the user accesses MOST SKINCARE via the url: mostskincare.com. Browsing and submitting a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the site indicated therein.
2. These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree No. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree No. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by
Company: UNIONDERMA Srl
Registered office: Via Carlo Poma 7 – 20129 – Milan – Italy
REA Registered, number: MI-1792655
3. The user is required, before accessing the products supplied by the site, to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and of these General Conditions of Sale, the terms of which MOST SKINCARE reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice.
5. It is possible to use the site and therefore access products supplied by the same and to purchase these in the following languages:
ART. 2 – SUBJECT
1. These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on MOST SKINCARE and do not, however, regulate the supply of services or the sale of products by subjects other than the seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
2. Before forwarding orders and purchasing products and services from different parties, we suggest checking their conditions of sale.
ART. 3 – CONCLUSION OF THE PROJECT
1. To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format and send it following the relative instructions.
2. It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and the relative price, the means of payment that can be used, the methods of delivery of the products purchased and the relative shipping and delivery costs, the reference to the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal; the methods and times for returning the purchased products.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Conditions of Sale including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled in by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
5. The user will be obliged to pay the amount due when the online order forwarding procedure is completed. This will be done by clicking on the “buy now” button at the end of the wizard.
6. Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its fulfilment.
ART. 4 – REGISTERED USERS
1. In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide their personal data correctly and truthfully.
2. The confirmation will in any case exempt MOST SKINCARE from any responsibility regarding the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform MOST SKINCARE of any variation of his data at any time communicated.
3. If the user communicates inaccurate or incomplete data, or even if there is a dispute by the interested parties regarding the payments made, MOST SKINCARE will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the related deficiencies have been rectified.
4. On the first request to activate a profile by the user, MOST SKINCARE will assign a username and password to the same. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the validation system of the user’s access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user that the acts performed through this access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect on him.
5. The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them, even temporarily, to third parties.
ART. 5 – PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
1. Product availability refers to actual availability at the time the user places the order. However, this availability must be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence of several users on the site, the products could be sold to other customers before the order is confirmed.
2. Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically adjusted with the elimination of the unavailable product and the user will be immediately informed via e-mail.
3. If the user requests the cancellation of the order, resolving the contract, MOST SKINCARE will refund the amount paid within 15 days from the moment in which MOST SKINCARE became aware of the buyer’s decision to terminate the contract.
ART. 7 – PAYMENT METHODS AND PRICES
1. The price of the products will be that indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
2. In the event of an error, MOST SKINCARE will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the right amount or cancellation. In any case, there will be no obligation for MOST SKINCARE to supply what is sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
3. The site prices include VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices may vary at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which the order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. Order details may be changed before payment.
5. Payment can be made via:
Credit cards Mastercard, Maestro, Visa, American Express. Apple Pay and Google Pay (via Stripe), Paypal and Bank Transfer.
ART. 8 – DELIVERY
1. MOST SKINCARE carries out shipments throughout the Italian territory, excluding the state of Vatican City and the Republic of San Marino.
2. MOST SKINCARE will only deliver to the user’s home, provided at the time of purchase.
3. Delivery is made, for the Italian territory, generally within 2-4 working days, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the deadline estimated at the time of selection of the delivery method and, in any case, within the maximum term of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
4. As far as European Union countries are concerned, delivery will be made in 3-5 working days, and in any case, within the maximum period of thirty days.
5. In non-EU territories, delivery will take place approximately in 10-14 working days.
6. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify the location of the order and the ways in which to agree on a new delivery.
7. If you are unable to be present at the delivery location at the agreed time, please contact us again to arrange a new delivery date.
8. If the delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to MOST SKINCARE after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, the order is considered canceled with the consequent termination of the contract.
9. As a result of the termination, the amounts will be refunded, excluding delivery costs and any additional costs for the return of the products, within 10 days from the date of termination of the contract.
10. Shipping costs are charged to the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed.
ART. 9 – PASSING OF RISK
1. The risks relating to the products will pass to the purchaser from the moment of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired upon receipt of full payment of all amounts due in relation to the same, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, if this occurs at a later time.
ART. 10 – WARRANTY AND COMMERCIAL CONFORMITY
1. The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-compliance of the items with the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian legislation.
2. If the purchaser has entered into the contract as a consumer, i.e. a natural person who purchases the products on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity carried out, this guarantee is valid provided that: (a) the defect occurs within 24 months from the date of delivery of the products; (b) that the buyer submits a formal complaint regarding the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter; (c) that the online return form is filled in correctly.
3. In the event of non-compliance, the user who has entered into the contract as a consumer will have the right to obtain the restoration of conformity of the products without charge, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or the termination of the contract in relation to the disputed goods and the consequent refund of the price.
4. All return costs for defective products will be borne by the seller.
ART. 11 – WITHDRAWAL
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In the event of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the 30-day period starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal from the purchase can send an email, indicating the order number and name of the user, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The buyer must also exercise the right of withdrawal by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively send the standard withdrawal form, as per Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014, which is not mandatory.
5. The goods must be returned to:
Via Carlo Poma 7 – 20129 Milano
6. The goods must be returned intact, not used even in the slightest part, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 14 days.
7. The costs incurred for returning the goods will be charged to the user.
8. As required by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the refund until receipt of the goods or until the buyer demonstrates that he has returned the goods.
9. The right of withdrawal will not apply if the services and products of MOST SKINCARE are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
10. The site will make the refund using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the user intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: ACCOUNT HEADING, IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for the refund to be made.
ART. 12 – DATA PROCESSING
ART. 13 – SAFEGUARD CLAUSE
1. In the event that one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale is void for any reason, this will in no case compromise the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Conditions of Sale.
ART. 14 – CONTACTS
1. Any request for information can be sent by email to the following address email@example.com, by telephone to the following telephone number:
+39 02.50303826, or by mail to the following address:
Via Carlo Poma 7 – 20129 Milano – Italia
ART. 15 – APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT COURT
1. These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other prevailing mandatory rule of the country of habitual residence of the purchaser. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes inherent and/or consequent to the same must be resolved exclusively by the Italian jurisdictional authority. In particular, if the user qualifies as a Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions were drafted on 10/04/2022.